To Submit a New Notification/Permit
Please note the following before completing your Notification form:
- Notification forms cannot be submitted directly through the website to the Customer Service Centre. Forms can be submitted as outlined below.
- Payment is required at the time the notification is filed.
- For credit card payments — please contact the Customer Service Centre by phone: 1-877-372-7233.
- For cheque or money orders — download and complete the applicable form, and mail it to:
Electrical Safety Authority, 400 Sheldon Dr., Unit 1, Cambridge, ON, N1T 2H9
- Contact the Customer Service Centre for a fee estimate prior to sending a cheque/money order.
Ways to submit your completed form:
Mail: Electrical Safety Authority, 400 Sheldon Dr., Unit 1, Cambridge, ON, N1T 2H9
Other Notifications/Permits for Inspection
|Re-Energize Electrical Service||To energize electrical service to a site (non-occupancy, non-payment, fire, flood, explosion, lightning strike, other disaster, meter by-pass, grow op/meth lab)|
ESA has a program for acceptance of retrofitted luminaires in Ontario – click here to view this guide.
A notification of work is required for each project site with retrofitted luminaires. Please note a completed application form must be submitted to process your request. An application cannot be completed over the phone.