Resources, News & Bulletins
Stay current! Get information Licensed Electrical Contractors and Master Electricians need to know, such as new rules and guidelines, the latest electrical hazards, and general updates from ESA.
- (New) 2020 Licence Holders Meeting – View the 2020 Licence Holder Meeting video and download the meeting presentation.
- Standards of Conduct & Guidelines – Documents that can help you understand and meet your licensing duties and responsibilities.
- Compliance & Oversight – Learn how to comply with all applicable laws and the standards of conduct ; also get information about various enforcement actions.
- Displaying your Licence – See the requirements you must follow for displaying your licence number when communicating with the public.
- Report Unlicensed Activity – File an anonymous report if you are aware of a business or individual who is working in the underground economy.
- Plugged In Newsletter – Read News, Views and Updates from the Electrical Safety Authority
- Bulletins – Download clarifications on Ontario Electrical Safety Code requirements.
- Flash Notices – Stay up-to-date on identified hazards.
- Electrical Guidelines & Specifications – Download safety and technical guidelines.
- Find an Inspector – Find out when an Inspector will be in your area.
- AFCI Nuisance Tripping – Learn how to report AFCI tripping issues.
- Risk-Based Oversight (RBO) – Access RBO resources such as the Guidebook and webinars.
- Account Blocking Overview – Learn when ESA uses an account block, and how to lift it.
- LEC Store – Download materials for your customers about inspections, safety hazards and more.