Stakeholder Research Results
In a rapidly changing environment, ESA must be proactive in improving safety. To do so, we often survey our stakeholders and the public. We want to:
- Understand our audiences;
- Understand how change affects safety;
- Understand and manage perceptions of the work we do; and
- Measure the effectiveness of our campaigns.
The following reports share some recent results.
Innovative Research Group surveyed six groups:
- Licensed Electrical Contractors / Master Electricians
- Homeowners Local Distribution Companies - managers
- Local Distribution Companies - executives
- Safety industry stakeholders
- Product safety stakeholders
Participants shared their perspective on their access to ESA's services and their experiences. The survey compared the 2019 results to those of 2017 and 2015.
Decision Partners spoke to electricians, inspectors and other key stakeholders in 2015. Their feedback helped ESA understand behaviour that might lead to critical injuries. We use this insight to help reduce the number of injuries and improve safety.