How do I request a time extension?

You can request a time extension by contacting the Reviews and Appeals Office and filing the required form. An extension will only be granted if the Director of Reviews and Appeals is satisfied there are reasonable grounds for it. They may also give some directions as appropriate.  Time extensions can be requested for:

  • Filing a Request for Review or a Request for a Hearing before the Director
  • Filing a Notice of Appeal before the Review Panel.

Have more questions? 

If you can’t find the answer to your question, contact the Reviews and Appeals Office at (905) 712-5673 or via email at ESA.Appeals@electricalsafety.on.ca.