How do I notify ESA about electrical work?

The person doing the electrical work files a notification of work with ESA. So if you’re doing the work, you file it. If you hire a Licensed Electrical Contractor, they will file it. Never take out a notification on behalf of someone else.

There are two ways homeowners can file a notification:

  1. Download a Notification form.
  2. Call the ESA Customer Service Centre at 1-877-ESA-SAFE (372-7233).

Learn more in Notifications and Inspections: What you Need to Know.