Resources, News & Bulletins
Stay current! Get information Licensed Electrical Contractors and Master Electricians need to know, such as new rules and guidelines, the latest electrical hazards, and general updates from ESA.
Here are some helpful resources:
- Bulletins — Download clarifications on Ontario Electrical Safety Code requirements
- Find an Inspector — Find out when an Inspector will be in your area
- Flash Notices — Stay up-to-date on identified hazards
- Guidelines — Receive guidance on regulatory and non-regulatory requirements
- Licensing Guidelines – Follow these guidelines to ensure you are aware of your licensing duties and responsibilities
- Plugged In Newsletter – Read News, Views and Updates from the Electrical Safety Authority
- Risk-Based Oversight (RBO) — Access RBO resources such as the Guidebook and webinars
- Account Blocking Overview – Learn when ESA uses an account block, and how to lift it.
- AFCI Nuisance Tripping – Find out how to report this frustrating issue.
- Displaying your Licence Requirements — See the rules Licensed Electrical Contractors must follow for displaying your licence number when communicating with the public
- LEC Store – Download materials for your customers about inspections, safety hazards and more